Field Position Employment Requirements
Twilight Drilling Ltd. is committed to providing a safe working environment for all of our employees.
- Minimum 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada
- Valid industry training certificates including, but not limited to, Energy Safety Canada/Enform H2S Alive
- Minimum valid class 5 driver's licence and a reliable means of transportation to get to and from the rig location
- Ability to work in a non-camp setting
- Be prepared with PPE (hard hat, steel-toed boots, coveralls, safety glasses, gloves)
- H2S Alive (Entry Level Positions)
What does it take to work on a Drilling Rig? Do these traits sound like you:
- A esourceful and resilient individual who finds innovative ways to get the job done
- Enjoy working with your hands and don’t mind getting dirty
- Stamina and strength to work hard in physically demanding positions and endure long hours in adverse Canadian weather conditions
- Physically fit and willing to work in an environment where there is a zero-tolerance for drugs and alcohol
- Client-focused and highly driven self-starter who encompasses integrity and pride in their work
- A positive, professional, and willing attitude
- Dedicated team player who can also operate independently with minimal direction while producing results
- Ability to work well under pressure, while balancing multiple demands
- Can be away from home for long periods of time
- Safety minded individual who is willing to actively participate in and support all industry, regulatory, and company standards, regulations, and policies
Sorry, there are no field positions available at this time. Please check back soon!
Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities at Twilight Drilling Ltd.
Currently, we don't have any open field positions but if you are interested in possible future opportunities please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org